Keep em Up
Keep your cattle strong with Keep em Up
Suitable for adult stock, this feed helps meet energy demands when quality forage is not available.
With essential minerals and a rumen buffer, Keep Em Up reduces the risk of digestive upsets and helps maintain a healthy herd.
Keep em Up Information
Keep em Up is specially created from wheat, barley, corn, almond hulls, lupins, peas, canola meal, soy bean meal, urea, canola oil, Molafos, limestone, salt, dicalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium bentonite, magnesium oxide, magnesium sulphate, Acid Buff, vitamin/trace mineral premix and fylaxflo.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN RESTRICTED ANIMAL MATERIAL (RAM).
Keep em Up from Reid Stockfeeds contains a highly palatable crushed grain blend and is formulated to meet nutritional targets for growing through to finishing cattle.
This product includes quality energy and protein sources, is easy to digest and offers feed conversion efficiency.
It is fortified with a balanced supply of minerals and vitamins for production of healthy, strong stock.
Suitable for use in lick-feeders, troughs or trail feeding, Keep em Up also contains:
- Rumen buffers, to reduce the risk of digestive upsets.
- Monensin sodium, to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis, improve feed conversion and encourage better growth rates.
Available in 20kg , 800kg Bulka bags and in Bulk
- Bags: Store in a vermin free, cool dry place, protected from direct sunlight.
- Make sure silo is vermin and insect free, and cleaned out regularly.
- Best within 12 months of manufacture date.
- Please dispose of packaging thoughtfully.
- This product has been formulated specifically for cattle as described.
- Feeding horses, other equines and dogs may be fatal.
- The manufacturer accepts no responsibility if this feed is not fed in accordance with recommendations.
- This product does not contain restricted animal material.
Why Feed Reid?
Help your cattle meet nutritional and growth targets with Keep Em Up.
This tasty feed is fortified with a balanced supply of minerals and vitamins to keep your herd strong and healthy when forage supply or quality is low.
Keep em Up Feeding Advice
- Make any changes to the diet gradually, to allow rumen adaptation. Provide a source of long fibre roughage to optimise rumen function
- Keep Em Up is maintenance feed for adult cattle
- Feed at 1.5% of their liveweight
- This product is suitable for lick feeders, troughs or trail fed
- Always provide access to clean, fresh drinking water