Beef Em Up Specifications
Beef em Up cattle feed is specially created from a selection of wheat, barley, corn, almond hulls, lupins, peas, canola meal, soybean meal, urea, canola oil, Molafos, limestone, salt, dicalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium bentonite and magnesium oxide, magnesium sulphate, Acid Buff, vitamin/trace mineral premix and Fylaxflo.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN RESTRICTED ANIMAL MATERIAL (RAM).
Beef em Up from Reid Stockfeeds contains a balanced supply of protein sources to optimise rumen function and muscle development.
This high-quality energy source offers excellent digestibility and feed conversion efficiency. It includes a rumen buffer to reduce the risk of digestive upsets and has added monensin sodium for improved growth rates and better feed conversion.
Fortified with a balanced supply of minerals and vitamins, Beef Em Up is the ideal feed to help develop strong, healthy cattle.
|Product||Beef em Up|
|Stock Class||Confinement fed or supplementing pasture fed cattle|
|Feed rate||Up to 2.5% of liveweight|
|Available In||20kg, 800kg, Bulk|
(Dry Matter Basis)
|Crude Protein %||14%|
Available in 20kg, 800kg Bulka bags and in Bulk
- Bags: Store in a vermin free, cool dry place, protected from direct sunlight.
- Make sure silo is vermin and insect free and cleaned out regularly.
- Best within 12 months of manufacture date.
- Please dispose of packaging thoughtfully.
- This product has been formulated specifically for cattle as described.
- Feeding horses, other equines and dogs may be fatal.
- The manufacturer accepts no responsibility if this feed is not fed in accordance with recommendations.
- This product does not contain restricted animal material.
Why Feed Reid?
Your stock needs to be healthy and strong so your farm can maximise its profits.
Beef Em Up is tasty, easy to digest and fortified with a balanced supply of minerals and vitamins so your herd achieves peak performance.
Beef em Up Feeding Directions
- For cattle over 300kg, feed up to 2.5% of their liveweight.
- Introduce cattle that have not been on grain before to Beef Em Up over a 21 day period.
- Start at 500gm -1kg/ head and gradually increase them by 0.5kgs every couple of days until reaching targeted feed rate.
- Always provide access to clean, fresh drinking water.
- Make any changes to the diet gradually, to allow rumen adaptation.
- Never introduce grain to starving/hungry animals.
- Provide a source of long fibre roughage to optimise rumen function.
- For further information, speak to one of our qualified nutritionists.