Show n Sale Information
Show n Sale is specially created from wheat, barley, corn, almond hulls, lupins, peas, canola meal, soy bean meal, urea, canola oil, Molafos, limestone, salt, dicalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium bentonite, magnesium oxide, magnesium sulphate, Acid Buff, vitamin/trace mineral premix and fylaxflo.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN RESTRICTED ANIMAL MATERIAL (RAM).
This product is specially formulated for cattle who are being prepared for show and sale.
Show n Sale contains quality protein sources for optimal rumen function and muscle development. It offers high-quality energy sources, is easy to digest and provides outstanding feed conversion efficiency.
Fortified with a balanced supply of minerals and vitamins for the production of strong, healthy cattle, this feed also includes:
- A rumen buffer, to reduce the risk of digestive upset
- Monensin sodium, to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis, improve feed conversion and encourage better growth rates.
|Product||Show n Sale|
|Stock Class||Preparation of cattle for show or sale|
|Feed rate||Up to 2% of liveweight|
|Available In||20kg, 800kg, Bulk|
(Dry Matter Basis)
|Crude Protein %||15%|
Available in 20kg , 800kg Bulka bags and in Bulk
- Bags: Store in a vermin free, cool dry place, protected from direct sunlight.
- Make sure silo is vermin and insect free, and cleaned out regularly.
- Best within 12 months of manufacture date.
- Please dispose of packaging thoughtfully.
- This product has been formulated specifically for cattle as described.
- Feeding horses, other equines and dogs may be fatal.
- The manufacturer accepts no responsibility if this feed is not fed in accordance with recommendations.
- This product does not contain restricted animal material.
Why Feed Reid?
For the best results at show or sale time, invest in high-quality beef cattle feed from Reid Stockfeeds.
This mix is fortified with a balanced supply of minerals and vitamins to keep your beef cattle at their strongest and healthiest.
Show n Sale Feeding Advice
- Show n Sale is specific feed for the preparation of cattle to show and sell
- Feed at 2% of their liveweight
- This product is suitable for lick feeders, troughs or trail fed
- Always provide access to clean, fresh drinking water
- Make any changes to the diet gradually, to allow rumen adaptation
- Never introduce grain to starving/hungry animals
- Provide a source of long fibre roughage to optimise rumen function
- For further information, speak to one of our qualified nutritionists