Stud Sheep Mix Information
Stud Sheep Mix ingredients are selected from wheat, barley, corn, almond hulls, lupins, peas, canola meal, soybean meal, Lucerne chaff, urea, canola oil, Molafos, limestone, salt, dicalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium bentonite, magnesium oxide, magnesium sulphate, Acid Buff, vitamin/ trace minerals premix, Fylaxflo and Eskalin (Optional).
This product does not contain restricted animal material.
Feeding rates will vary depending on the quality of other available feeds, animal liveweight and the desired outcome. Seek advice from a Reid Stockfeeds nutritionist.
Available in 20kg, 800kg Bulka bags and in Bulk
- Bags: Store in a vermin free, cool dry place, protected from direct sunlight.
- Make sure silo is vermin and insect free and cleaned out regularly.
- Best within 12 months of manufacture date.
- Milk: do not use in lactating ewes where milk or milk products may be used for human consumption.
- This product has been formulated specifically for sheep as described. Feeding it to horses, other equines and dogs may be fatal. The manufacturer accepts no responsibility if this feed is not fed in accordance with recommendations.
- This product does not contain restricted animal material.
Why Feed Reid?
Reid Stockfeeds uses science and data to create sheep feeds that provide the best return on investment.
With a select combination of vitamins and minerals, this quality feed will result in a healthier, more profitable flock.
Stud Sheep Mix Feeding Advice
- Feed between 0.5% to 1% of the animals Liveweight/head/ day.
- Always provide access to clean, fresh drinking water.
- Make any changes to the diet gradually, to allow rumen adaptation.
- Never introduce grain to starving/hungry animals.
- Provide a source of long fibre roughage to optimise rumen function.
- For further information, speak to one of our qualified nutritionists.