Vege Dual Sow Information
Vege Dual Sow feed is made from a blend of crushed wheat, barley, soybean meal, peas, barley, canola meal, lupins, single cell protein, limestone, Mono dicalcium phosphate, salt, xylanase and phytase enzymes, broad spectrum mycotoxin binder, natural yeast cell additive and a specific vitamin and mineral premix.
|Digestible energy||13.5 MJ/kg|
|Crude Protein||Min 15.0%|
|Avail. Lys||DE-0.55 g/MJ|
Available in 20kg and Bulka bags – 800 kgs
Store in a clean dry place, away from vermin.
Why Feed Reid?
Reid Stockfeeds relies on scientific research to create high-quality, nutritious sow feed.
This vegetarian feed is suitable for gestating and lactating sows.
Dual Sow Feed Information
- This diet is only recommended for farms which cannot accommodate two different sow diets
- This diet should be offered to gestating sows at 2.2-2.5kg/day and ad libitum to lactating sows during peak lactation
- A gradual step-up program over five days post farrowing is required
- This diet contains feed enzymes for enhanced nutrient availability and some organic minerals for improved longevity
- During the summer months, (November through to March), the diet also contains an osmoregulator to assist the sows during periods of heat stress.