Reid Stockfeeds are on the lookout for an experienced, permanent truck driver/s to join our team.
We are a leading Australian stockfeed manufacturer with bases across all three of Victoria’s major dairying regions. A family-owned business; who place an emphasis on an enjoyable work atmosphere, where an individual’s ideas are listened to and acted on.
About the role:
- Local deliveries – be home to the family each night.
- Modern, well maintained fleet.
- Competitive Rates with overtime.
- Diverse delivery locations covering dairy, sheep, beef, poultry and pig farms throughout the La Trobe Valley & surrounding regions.
- Growing, long-term, successful operations.
- Rotating roster with occasional weekend work
- Catch the train to work. Trafalgar train stop is right on our doorstep.
- Solid local knowledge of roads.
- Strong communication skills.
- A current Heavy Combination licence. Ideally minimum of 12 months driving experience.
- Friendly person who loves a laugh and gets on well with others.
- Usage of in-truck tablet experience an advantage but not mandatory.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and hold working rights for Australia.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the desired skills and attributes for the role, or you have worked in a similar role, please apply now by uploading your cover letter and resume with regard to the above details that highlights your relevant experience.