Reid Stockfeeds are on the lookout for an experienced, permanent truck driver trainer to join our Colbinabbin team.
We are a leading Australian stockfeed manufacturer with bases across all three of Victoria’s major dairying regions. A family-owned business; who place an emphasis on an enjoyable work atmosphere, where an individual’s ideas are listened to and acted on.
This position is a great opportunity to take your driving career to the next level as besides doing some driving, your focus will be the responsibility for the training of our truck drivers; contributing to induction, implementing safety, quality and cost improvements and conducting on-site assessments.
- Great variety of work within our transport team
- Modern, well maintained fleet
- Competitive rates
- Diverse delivery locations covering dairy, sheep, beef, poultry and pig farms
- Growing, long-term, successful operations
- Knowledge of CoR laws, mass management, heavy vehicle rules & regulations
- Solid local knowledge of roads
- Previous experience in a transport role with direct and indirect reports
- Strong people management, delegation and communication skills
- HC/MC license
- Computer literacy
- Friendly person who loves a laugh and gets on well with others
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and hold working rights for Australia. If interested hit the “Apply Now” button and upload your cover letter and resume. We look forward to speaking with you.