What’s in it for you?
- Family run business, with strong emphasis on the sharing of ideas, having fun on the job and celebrating team milestones.
- Immediate start available in welcoming team.
- Strong customer service focus.
Reid Stockfeeds is a leading Australian stockfeed manufacturer with bases across all three of Victoria’s major dairying regions. We are a family-owned business; who place an emphasis on an enjoyable work atmosphere, where an individual’s ideas are listened to and acted on. This approach was recognised through a top-5 selection in the Telstra Business Awards 2018 for a medium-sized business, beating out 2,500 other applicants for our division.
We are always on the lookout for individuals with manufacturing experience to join our production teams based across our sites in Victoria at Camperdown, Colbinabbin, Cobden, Gunbower and Trafalgar.
You will be responsible for following the production schedule, ensuring the right ingredients are included, in the correct quantities, as per ration specifications and adherence to all ISO and Feedsafe standards.
- Previous experience in a stockfeed/mill environment is not essential as training is provided to those with the right mindset.
- History of safe work practices
- Responsible manual handling experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Proactive approach and positive attitude