(1.) Miller x1, Cobden Base (9L Graland Rd)
Applications Close 5pm, Wednesday, June 19
Reid Stockfeeds is looking for an additional miller to join the team at their Cobden mill, manufacturing custom grain rations for the South-West and parts of the Central Highlands.
- Skill upgrade with forklift, truck, confined space and first aid license options.
- Well maintained staff amenities.
- Flexible roster with morning and afternoon shift availability.
- Staff discounts on packaged stockfeed.
- Ability to work overtime as work permits.
- Potential to become a senior miller within 2-3years.
- Training for developing expertise and knowledge within stockfeed.
- Cross training opportunity across our milling sites, travel costs catered for.
- Family run business with positive atmosphere.
Reid Stockfeeds is a family owned business starting out at its original Colbinabbin site in 1983 and expanding to four sites across Victoria to now service customers across the state and beyond its borders. With an experienced team comprised of 65-people, we prefer to train people from the ground up with regard to recipe ingredients and processing. Recognised as a finalist in the 2018 Telstra Small Business Awards, we are a business focussed on improving communication, efficiency and transparency across departments.
We are looking to employ a self-motivated person, with great people skills who has the ability to take on further responsibilities as they grow into this role. This is a hands-on and developing role with your involvement in; batching ingredients, operating mill software, stocktakes, unloading of stock, receivals and testing of grains/meals for processing at plant. A fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to positively contribute to a team constantly seeking suggestions for improvement, where you also have the ability to acquire new skills and qualifications.
- Excellent communicator with a genuine interest in people and learning new skills.
- Interest in being part of the agricultural food supply chain.
- Friendly person who loves a laugh and gets on well with others.
- Knowledge or experience of livestock industries desirable, but not essential.
- A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning.
Please present your resume to;
Site Manager: Lisa Dickinson at Reid Stockfeeds
Cobden Mill: 9L Graylands Rd, Cobden, Vic
Phone: 1300 331 425 (BH)